We are sorry to report we are once again having technical issues with our store. The store will be unavailable while we fix the issue. Please call us if you would like to place a phone order or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Do note, we are getting duplicate orders, and we will not process duplicates but instead refund any charges.
We hope you’ve enjoyed all of the peeks leading up to today’s launch of our Private: MH103 My Monthly Hero January 2016 kit!
This month’s kit includes all kinds of wonderful supplies for creating your Valentine’s cards, and more! Contents include:
- Three wonderful heart dies, including two “paper layering” dies – dies which partially cut the paper to allow folding and dimension.
- Two 3″ x 4″ clear stamp sets
- Ink cubes in two new shades of pink and red
- An exclusive mix of sequins, created by our good friend Lucy Abrams
- Eight A2 sheets of gorgeous vellum with iridescent speckles
- Six 5″ x 5″ acetate sheets (perfect for making shaker cards!)
- Six notecards and envelopes – two each in Blush, Carnation and Snow
Also available is an additional Fancy Die set consisting of the word “valentine” as well as three hearts which coordinate with stamps in the kit, sold separately as an optional add-on. This little set is perfect for adding a special touch to your cards and projects. Quantities are very limited for these dies, so get them while you can!
Several of our creative friends are sharing ideas for using this kit today. Please be sure to hop on over and check them out – we’re giving away another kit! Leave your comments on all of these blogs by Sunday, January 10 at 11:59pm ET. We will announce the winners next week. If you win and you’ve already purchased your kit, we will refund the price!