If you know me, you know I adore hearts. If I only had heart stamps the rest of my life I would be HAPPY! On this simple LOVE card I used Yes and Love stamp & cut sets. I just LOVE incorporating my die cuts with my stamping.
I pick Snow Layering Paper a lot because it shows the ink colors at their brightest. I chose Neon Pink and Neon Red and also Tangerine. To create this card, stamp the “love” in Tangerine and then stamp the curvy dotted heart swirls above and below. Stamp your choice of small words below the giant love, then stamp and die cut the “love you heart” and “small circle hearts”. Mount those elements with foam tape for dimension. I added heart gems to finish the card.
Now for some happy news – we have several winner announcements to share with you today! Throughout December, we spent our Fridays with Chameleon Pens, and offered $25 gift certificates to lucky commenters each week. Here are the winners!
- Amy Cooley (comment on Friend Friday Week 1, December 9, 2016 at 8:11pm)
- Sharon Gullikson (comment on Friend Friday Week 2, December 17, 2016 at 1:02 pm)
- Christina Dauven (comment on Friend Friday Week 3, December 30, 2016 at 2:07 am)
- Yvonne S Morentin (comment on Friend Friday Week 4, January 2, 2017 at 12:21 am)
And also in December, we shared a couple of planner ideas, and had Scrapbook & Card Today magazine’s Creative Planners to giveaway. Those winners are:
- Louise Theriault (comment on Planner Post 1, December 22, 2016 at 4:45 am)
- Kirsty Vittetoe (comment on Planner Post 2, December 24, 2016 at 9:12 pm)
Winners, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “winner” in the subject, and we’ll get you set up with your prizes.
Thanks for stopping by today!